Ethics: we will act responsibly in the spirit of ethics.
Fairness: we will treat all employees with mutual respect a fairness
Teamwork: we will encourage teamwork and competition in parallel.
[textillate effect_in=’fadeInDownBig’ type_in=’sequence’ effect_out=’fadeOutUpBig’ type_out=’reverse’] To contribute to the GCC transformative change to the solar industry with focus on the connection between people, place, and technology. [/textillate]
To become the GCC’s hub for solar knowledge and business creation, including PV, CPV, CSP and solar thermal technologies.
- Provide consultancy services to SMEs and home owners.
- Provides strategy support to governmental entities and authorities.
- Provide services and consultations to solar manufacturers, BOS manufacturer, suppliers, and service providers.
- Work with clients to maximize KSA market entry benefits and develop optimum plans.
- Conduct pre-feasibility studies for solar project developers, studies cover technology selection, site assessments, and transmission interconnection studies.
- Provide support services for governmental authorities, utilities, and corporations building solar power plants.
- Develop RFPs, RFQs, contracts, bid evaluation and bid quotations for our clients that include BOM and preliminary drawings.