Ethics: we will act responsibly in the spirit of ethics.
Fairness: we will treat all employees with mutual respect a fairness
Teamwork: we will encourage teamwork and competition in parallel.
To contribute to the GCC transformative change to the solar industry with focus on the connection between people, place, and technology.
To become the GCC’s hub for solar knowledge and business creation, including PV, CPV, CSP and solar thermal technologies.
- Provide consultancy services to SMEs and home owners.
- Provides strategy support to governmental entities and authorities.
- Provide services and consultations to solar manufacturers, BOS manufacturer, suppliers, and service providers.
- Work with clients to maximize KSA market entry benefits and develop optimum plans.
- Conduct pre-feasibility studies for solar project developers, studies cover technology selection, site assessments, and transmission interconnection studies.
- Provide support services for governmental authorities, utilities, and corporations building solar power plants.
- Develop RFPs, RFQs, contracts, bid evaluation and bid quotations for our clients that include BOM and preliminary drawings.