Energy-Solar, along with our partners in the Utility PV development team, we present solutions and experience in all facets of multi megawatt solar power installation development from securing optimum sites and entitlements to interconnection, operations and maintenance.
Our services are:
- Providing complete Turnkey solutions for concept to commissioning of solar PV power plants for any capacity for exportto grid and off-grid sites, also for roof top installations.
- Through our internal workforce and partners, weincludeDesign Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Operation andMaintenan.
- Reviewing and providing guidance to Saudi solar market, in terms of best site selections, grid proximity, local talents, and cost of local BOS components.
- Providing guidance to the local policies and new regulations pertaining to solar market.
- Reviewing validity of data collected from users to insure analysis is based on solid grounds.
- Providing the investment team with contacts and introducing them to governmental and semi-governmental agencies.
- Performing feasibility studies in the kingdom to determine the solar project’s ROI.
- Representing clients in project development meetings to insure compliance with project’s Terms of References.
- Developing Short Video clips for events to illustrate engineering concepts.
Under a maintenance agreement, we will provide full or partial maintenance as needed. We also provide auditing function on behalf of the client, to insure maintenance is performed at highest standards for quality and reliability. With a data monitoring service, clients are enabled to track solar power production online. Some of the services under iEnergy maintenance agreement includes but not limited to:
- Module array cleaning
- DC Electrical check and maintenance
- Performing Electrical tests according to IEC-62446
- Conducting I-V curve testing
- Performance Ratio testing
- Infrared scanning of the PV modules and electrical equipment
- Inverter preventative maintenance
Energy production monitoring, analysis and reporting
JOAENERGY uses the train the trainer program. The training accumulated over the years is taped and kept in the organization memory and is used to train new comers. Below is a training session in JOAENERGY facilities with hands on and knowledge sharing activities.
References of JOAENERGY
Below are pictures from previous jobs carried by JOAENERGY
Here is fencing, grounding pad and foundation drawing from earlier jobs and a roof top installation, and here is a desktop surveying work to determine driving distances between proposed sites for an earlier project:
iEnergy is a consulting office partially owned byjoa energy contracting CO. with the following functions:
- Solar Consulting Studies and Service
- Advanced Electrical Engineering Studies
- Electrical Codes compliance Reviews
- Project Inspection services
- Electrical courses Development and reviews Services
- Business Development for Electrical Manufacturing
Solar Consulting Studies and Services
We are the solar experts in the solar kingdom. The KSA (Saudi Arabia) solar market is a promising market with huge potential. The plan is to build 41,000 MW of solar in the coming 20 years, as announced by K.A.CARE (King Abdullah City for Atomic & Renewable Energy). We provide our services, both in-house team and in collaboration with associated partners. All together, we have diversified expertise covering various aspects of solar PV. We cover all technology, market and finance related aspects of solar PV. Our network of government officials, real estate experts, market analyst, and industry professionals track the market in real time, and turn knowledge to experience and value to our clients.
Advanced Electrical Engineering Studies
We provide advanced electrical engineering studies such as ETAP, PSSE and CYME analysis and reviews. We design small and large power systems and diagnose existing and new designs.
Electrical Codes compliance Reviews
We develop and review electrical codes, ANSI/IEEE and IEC. We provide project review services to insure compliance to latest electrical and safety standards
Project Inspection services
Electrical courses Development and reviews Services
iEnergy develops, sponsors and offer electrical courses, currently, we started with the 10 grounding courses.
Business Development for Electrical Manufacturing
iEnergy work with investors and entrepreneurs to develop electrical manufacturing facilities in the kingdom. We help them with business plans, licenses and government Industrial funding.
iEnergy is specializing in Solar Energy and Energy efficiency, focusing on GCC and Saudi Arabia solar market. Our services span the entire project lifecycle, and goes beyond engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) to present complete solutions to the solar energy.
Along with our partners in the Utility PV Development Team, we present solutions and experience in all facets of multi megawatt solar power installation development from securing optimum sites and entitlements to interconnection, operationsand maintenance.
We also provide complete turnkey solutions for concept to commissioning of small solar PV power plant for any capacity for exportto grid and off-grid sites, also for roof top installations. Thesesolutionswillincludedesign engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning, andalsooperation&maintenance.
We provide Strategic, Commercial, Technical and Legal and Policy recommendations.
- Strategic recommendations: we work with clients in three major areas: GCC market entry, selecting partners, diversifications for GCC existing entities wishing to enter solar market.
- Commercial recommendations: we help clients to understand the economics of the complete solar value chain from manufacturing to building and operating plants.
- Technical recommendations: iEnergy provides technical services to clients through its partners.
- Legal and policy recommendations: iEnergy gives recommendations on the GCC solar market. We track the policy changes day by day, to provide valuable advices to our clients.
iEnergy systems come with a 10–year total warranty and a 25–year warranty for the solar modules.
Service request Clients can submit a service request online.